We’re Hiring: Content Manager
We’re looking for a Content Manager to join our busy social and digital marketing agency based in Kennington. This role would suit a Junior Content Manager looking to work with a range of industries including FMCG, retail, finance and travel.
You will work with the content team to deliver exceptional digital and social campaigns that deliver proven results.
The role will focus on content creation and community management as well as account management and client liaison. It is desirable that the candidate has experience working with paid social advertising and can manage a budget on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Work across all client accounts to create, schedule and manage content and communities. Initially supporting the content lead, with a view to working towards becoming content manager for own clients.
- Copywriting for blog, SEO, email marketing.
- Creating and scheduling social posts across Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Sub-editing and reviewing content against business objectives.
Paid Social Management
- Create paid social strategy and build audience groups
- Create adverts
- Manage, track and optimise results
- Day-to-day communication with clients.
- Weekly/monthly status update meetings and calls.
- Liaising with partner agencies and suppliers.
- Monthly report input.
- Working with content strategists to develop creative ideas and assist in development for new business pitches.
- General support for content and insights team such as internal system updates and project reviews.
- Research/insights to inform content.
To apply, please send your CV along with a paragraph about why this job is for you to email@example.com